Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baked Egg Cucumber

This one is the easiest of all the recipes, so far I have prepared. It is healthy & tasty as well, which is a good news for my R (specially!)

It was an experimental one & came out very well. Instead of cucumber, I think you can use any other vegetable of your choice.
If you like my recipes, then please join my blog by clicking here.

Ingredients

Cucumber
Egg
Salt
Black Pepper
Chilly


Method

1. Cut the cucumber into 1cm thick circles.

2. Cut out the middle portions of the cicles, giving it a shape of 'bangle'



3. Beat the egg with salt, black pepper & chilly pieces in a bowl.

4. Heat a non-stick pan. Place the circular cucumber pieces & pour 2tbs of the egg mixture in each circles. Lower the flame & cover the pan.

5. After 2-3min turn off the heat.

If you like my recipes, then please join my blog by clicking here.





Note: You can add more vegetables in the egg mixture.






No comments:

Post a Comment