Monday, September 17, 2012

Veg Sfiha :)


Yesterday evening me & my friends were not in mood to go out for having snacks. In my kitchen, I had some leftover dough. I just came up with this one, with a doubt whether my friends were gonna like that. But,  they loved it. It is very very easy to make & tasty+healthy as well.

Hope you are going to like it & please please send me some feedback.
If you like my recipes, then please join my blog by clicking here.



Ingredients:

Maida - 200gm
oil - 1tbs
Tomato - 2 large, finely chopped
Onion - 4 medium, finely chopped
salt to taste
sugar to taste
Chilly - 1-2, chopped
Carrot - 2 medium, grated
Cucumber - 1 small, chopped finely 
Coriander leaves, finely choped to garnish

Preparation:

1. Sieve the maida well with salt, sugar and place in a flat dish. Make a bay in the center and put a little of oil for leavening. Add warm water and make a stiff dough.

2. Mix well tomatoes, onion, carrot, chilly and cucumber. Add 1tsp oil (I used musterd oil, because I love its taste) & salt.

3. Divide dough into walnut size balls. Roll between hand palms to smooth.

4. Roll out balls with a rolling pin to form 8 cm diameter circles.

5. Bring the edges up and press to make your desired shape.

6. Arrange pastries in a tray brushed with butter\oil. Bake in a moderate heat oven (180° C) for 30 minutes or till dough is golden.

7. Put one tbls of mixture on dough circle seeing that a cube is in each spoon. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.

If you like my recipes, then please join my blog by clicking here.




Linking: Monsoon Of India and JCO.


No comments:

Post a Comment